Mobile Shredding is optimal for organizations that require the immediate or witnessed destruction of confidential materials directly on premises.
- Complete onsite destruction of paper documents
- Service performed by trained specialists and equipment operators who have passed rigorous background checks
- Mobile shredding vehicles outfitted with precision destruction equipment and comprehensive security controls
- A documented Chain-of-Custody to establish accountability
- Secure disposition of shredded materials
- AAA NAID Certified
Unrecoverable and Recyclable
All collected material is processed in accordance with NAID standards and destroyed to an unrecoverable state. For all documents we shred, we provide a certificate of destruction documenting the fact that your materials have been safely and completely destroyed. After materials are thoroughly shredded, the paper is recycled. SDS works closely with a local recycle center to ensure that the shredded waste paper is only pulped at mills in the United States. Most of the time, the paper ends up at a pulp mill in TN or GA, but it is never sent overseas or used as packing material, filler, mulch, or confetti.